As a courtesy to our delegates, we are pleased to offer a discounted hotel group room rate to assist with travel planning. If you will be taking advantage of this option, please remember to book early as the room rate does expire and will no longer be offered after the block is at capacity.
The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and is just a 5-minute walk from the conference venue, the University of British Columbia, Robson Square.
From the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, "In the centre of it all and with outdoor adventure just minutes away, the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver encompasses the very best of this active, forward-looking city. Staff showcase their pride in the Hotel with caring and personal service that gets at the heart of what guests want. With creativity, a sense of humour and a touch of rebelliousness, the Four Seasons transforms even the smallest moments into special experiences. The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is proud to be a recipient of the prestigious Forbes Five Star rating, a coveted honour awarded to only four high-achieving Canadian hotels."
|Room Type||Single Occupancy Rate||Double Occupancy Rate||Breakfast Credit of $30 per person per room per night?|
|Four Seasons Executive Suite||CAD$260.00||CAD$290.00||Yes|
|Deluxe Four Seasons Executive Suite||CAD$290.00||CAD$320.00||Yes|
|One Bedroom Suite||CAD$480.00||CAD$510.00||Yes|
All rooms at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver include complimentary Wifi.
Check in: 3:00 PM
Check out: 12:00 PM
This specially negotiated rate for Tourism & Leisure Studies Conference participants will only be available until 6 March 2017. To make your booking, please click the button below or feel free to contact the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver directly and be sure to reference the "Common Ground Research Network/Tourism & Leisure Studies Conference" room block.
oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the International Conference on Tourism & Leisure Studes.
• Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
• Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
• 24-hour support desk – reach us by email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on oneworld eligible flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 600 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
• Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW18E16 to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com.